Wednesday 4 December 2013

WIP Wednesday #3 More Garter Stripes

Its been a busy week for the family and my Afloat has been neglected but I have been working on my Bermondsey Shawlette whenever I had the chance.

As you can see I still have quite a bit of yarn from the first skein of each colour and I have a second skein of each so I think I will make it larger than the pattern. Sorry about the poor light and the ipad pic, still need to get my camera fixed.



Its a really fun knit with little details that stop it being boring, here's a closeup of the centre detail:


I'm hoping to make more progress this coming week as I've finally decided the colour for the scallops on the edge - Shibui Sock in Cranberry is on its way from Eat Sleep Knit in the US, from their Black Friday Sale and I want to be ready to use it once it gets here.

That's all for this week but check out my interview over on the Midnight Sky Fibers blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment